This is a list of things I will need to bring with me to Malawi because they do not have it there or I cannot get the same type. If you would like to donate anything on this list, please bring it to West Boca Presbyterian Church or give it to me directly. For the larger items that I will only need 1 of, please call 561-483-0566 to see if it has already been taken care of. Thank you so much for all of your support!
1. Recipes- made from scratch
3. Ink Cartridges- HP black 21, Color 22
4. Katadyne Water Filter and extra filter cartridges- Should filter down to 2 microns or less. Popular brands are British Berkfeld (Big Berkie) and Cetadyne
5. Iodine Tablets- emergency water filter tablets.
6. Dry packets of food mixes (taco mixes, spaghetti mixes, Sloppy Joe mix, salad
dressing mixes, chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc.)
7. Ballet tights, leotards, and dance shoes
8. Dry erase markers
9. Children’s books (k, 1st, 2nd)
10. First grade books, curriculums, ideas…etc.
11. Bulletin board letters
12. Bulletin boarders
13. Pencils (fatter ones don’t break as easily)
14. Pencil Sharpener
15. Strips of Velcro
16. Strips of magnets
17. Flip video ($150)