Monday, August 30, 2010

Rats on a Stick



Yummmmy! I finally made my way to the side of the road to buy a mouse on a stick. They were much smaller then I always imagined them. Not really any meat on there. The tails were really gross and they still had all their teeth. I was told the fur gets singed off but there was definitely lots of fur left. Of course I ate one..:-)




My neighbors saw me walking up with the rats (I was about to use them for my 3rd prank of the day) and they wanted to eat them. I was shocked when their moms got their video cameras and told their boys to take a big bite! Something is definitely right about those rats or the moms wouldn't let them eat them. Part of a balanced diet of course.

We asked what it tasted like and he said salty chicken. Notice the appropriate t-shirt.

One of the best parts is the way they are clamped onto the stick. They split the stick, shoved the little mice between it at the neck, then closed it tight with a string. And bada-bing, you've got Mickey in rigamortis. Glad I could share the experience with you all. Come visit!:-D

4 comments:

  1. wowowowowowwwwwwwwww! i could never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, major gross! I am showing everyone I know these photos... you are a brave girl to just hold that stick let alone make it look like they are coming towards your mouth!! Brave, brave, brave! What an experience you're having... God is going to use you in a mighty way Whitney!! Remember I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. International trade company in Lithuania.
    We sell frozen hairless rats - 1 kg / 5 USD. We also offer a partnership.
    exotic.animals.food@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Just Googled "mouse on a stick" after a friend told me that he ate them in the Peace Corp. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete